Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Cafe Mimi Review- Cappuccino Brown and Grey!

I got to try out the new Cafe Mimi series! :D
 Such a cute design!

First, the Brown lenses! ^__^
 The design is lost in my eyes sadly ><;
 Full face, without makeup
 ...and some gyaru makeup! :D
 I went for simple PopTeen style makeup this time.
Comfort: 9/10
Size: 9/10
Colour: 6/10
These are my first ever pair of brown lenses! To be honest I was surprised at how dark they appeared in my eyes, they look almost black, but in the flash they look rather natural :) I'm not a huge fan of darker lenses but these were a nice change! The design gets lost, though unfortunately. The comfort and size are perfect again- I haven't had any trouble with them getting sore or dry yet! :D


And now the Grey lenses! ^_^

 Full face
 And for a big comparison, I went with over-the-top sweet lolita makeup! ^_^

"FUUUUU"


Comfort: 9/10
Size: 9/10


Colour: 4/10
Although these lenses are the perfect size and extremely comfortable, I was disappointed in the colour! Like the brown ones, these are very dark and lose the pretty design. I prefer my grey lenses to be a little lighter as the blend better to my natural eye colour. They make a big difference to the look of my makeup! ^_^

If you want to try these lenses for yourself, jump onto:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=162817317115753&set=a.162817237115761.42855.100001624583129&type=3

and while your there, check out all the other awesome lenses in Adelaide Little Lens Store! :D
https://www.facebook.com/adelaide.geolenses

Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment